Bunbury Drilling Company is a family owned and run company that understands the value of our people. We don’t just offer a job; we offer careers in the drilling industry.
With long term contracts we can provide secure, ongoing employment with training and career development, enabling our team to grow with the business.
Headquartered in Bunbury with modern offices, engineering workshop and storage yard, BDC is a major employer in the South West region. We offer a range of careers in field operations, maintenance, fabrication workshop, engineering, purchasing, administration and project management.
In addition to our Bunbury facility, BDC also operates out of our Tom Price workshop and yard, servicing our mining and pastural clients in the Pilbara region.
As a growing company we are always pleased to receive employment interest and welcome enquiries by phone, in person, via email or direct from our website.
BDC employ a wide range of people including:
- Drilling off siders
- Workshop Trades and assistants
- Engineering / Drafting
- Administration Staff
Basic requirements for onsite positions are as follows:
- Able to work in remote and harsh environments
- High regard for Safety Standards
- Mechanical skills an advantage
- Previous FIFO experience will be highly regarded
- Certificate 2 in drilling operations or higher, will be highly regarded
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- HR or HC Unrestricted Driver’s License (essential for field operations)
- Able to provide a national police clearance
- Able to pass comprehensive medicals including a drug and alcohol screen
- All applicants must have an excellent safety record and hold safety in high regard